[Can yam stew pork belly pregnant women eat]_Pregnancy
Pork belly is a fatal and very large food, so when it is eaten, pork belly is often stewed, because the pork belly made in this way is easy to chew.
In the process of stewing pork belly, in addition to everyone’s favorite lettuce can be added, in fact, yam can also be used to make yam stewed pork belly.
Yam stewed pork belly can effectively combine the efficacy of both pork belly and yam, but can pregnant women eat yam stewed pork belly?
Can pregnant women eat pork belly?
Pork belly contains protein, trace amounts, carbohydrates, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., and has the effect of tonicity and spleen and stomach.
1, expectant mothers eat pork belly is conducive to supplement vitamins, proteins and other nutrients and enhance their own resistance.
In addition, eating pork belly can appetite and strengthen the spleen, and alleviate the morning sickness response of expectant mothers.
2. Pork belly is rich in vitamins such as VA, folic acid, and niacin. It also contains minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, and selenium, which are beneficial to the development of the nervous system and bones of the fetus.
However, pay attention to clean the mucus and residue with salt when eating pork belly, otherwise it will cause adverse reactions such as diarrhea.
The practice of pregnant women eating pork belly yam stewed pork belly soup and the effect of yam and stomach raising, this yam stewed pork belly soup can be used in all seasons, especially suitable for warming the stomach in winter.
Prepare ingredients: 500 g of pork belly, 600 g of yam, 1 corn, 1 carrot, 2 onions, 2 slices of ginger, 1 tbsp of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of salt, white pepper. Method: 1, rinse the pork belly first with running waterThe surface is dirty, then knead repeatedly with flour and wash, then put the cleaned pork belly in a pot and pour water.
2. Add ginger slices and spring onions, pour cooking wine, and blanch for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove the hot pork belly and cut into pork belly slices.
4. Wash the corn and cut into pieces.
5. Wash and peel carrots and cut into large pieces.
6. Peel the yam. After cleaning, cut the hob block.
7. Put another pot, add pork belly, yam, carrot and corn, add the amount of water that drowns the ingredients.
8. First boil over high heat, then switch to low heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
10. Finally, add salt, sprinkle with flour, pepper, and serve.
White cut pork belly slices contain belly protein, trace amounts, glucose, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., which has the effect of tonic deficiency and strengthening spleen and stomach.
Ingredients: 500 grams of pork belly, flour, 20 grams of cooking wine, 5 slices of ginger, 20 grams of spring onion, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, and salt; sauce: 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of ginger, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce: 1, first rub the pork belly back and forth twice with salt, rinse it under running water, then pour in the flour, and continue rubbing until the mucus on the surface is washed away.
Then remove all the white oil film in the pork belly.
2. Put the pork belly in a cold water pot, boil it for a while, remove it, and wash it away.
Wash and tie the shallots, then stuff the shallots and ginger slices into the pork belly.
3. Add another pot of water, add pork belly, pour cooking wine, and cover the lid.
After boiling over high heat, switch to low heat and continue cooking until the pork belly can be easily poked with chopsticks and the heat can be turned off.
4. Wait for the pork belly to cool, remove, slice, and code in a plate.
5. Peel the garlic and cut into garlic.
6. Heat oil pan, stir-fry ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
7. Pour the soy sauce into the garlic and mix well as a dipping sauce.
8. Dip the pork belly in soy sauce and garlic.