7 reasons why you are single
Both men and women are single, but if you are in your twenties, haven’t been in love, and don’t have a boyfriend / girlfriend, then you have to find problems yourself.
Why are you single?
Reasons for being single 1. Lack of self-confidence. If you are even concerned about your weight, it is more difficult for men to discover your strengths.
Once you learn to love yourself, it will be easier to accept the love that others have given you.
One of the reasons preventing you from finding a boyfriend is actually your own thoughts.
Remember that you deserve happiness.
2. Lack of self-knowledge In the process of seeking love, some people actually don’t know what they want. Once they fall in love, they will be left feeling wanton, irresponsible and casual.
After a long time, I found that I had been spinning around and always found the right person.
3. Can’t close the door If you have never left the room, how can you meet your soul mate?
You need to go out, although this sounds scary.
Don’t hide in the room, and don’t keep your lips closed.
In order to connect with others, you need to communicate.
4. Expect too high Your ideal object may be handsome and charming, bright and beautiful, rich and stylish, or may be beautiful and delicate, but considerate . But, wake up, you are looking for a mortal person instead of a godlike idol!
Everyone has shortcomings, not to mention that God is fair to others. Giving you good looks may not give you wealth, and giving you the power may not give you tenderness and tenderness.
Find the ones that are most important to you, and others can be discarded appropriately, and then slowly run in and transform in future interactions.
5. Ambiguous with many people If one really likes you, he will not be happy to see you ambiguous with many people.
He just wanted to know that you liked him, and that he was the only one in his heart.
Want to have a serious relationship?
Seriously, let’s get rid of the relationship with those you don’t love!
6. Waiting for “Let it be natural” is of course that it is best to let it go. Some people mistakenly think that love will come one day, do nothing, and quietly “wait for the rabbit.”
All I can say is that these people think of good things too beautifully!
Just as heaven will not fall, it is hard to say that true love is coming towards you.
Before that, you need to be prepared to attract “true love” and take the initiative to move forward, and then your other half will get closer and closer to you.
7. Some people who are always in pursuit of unwillingness are obsessed with those who are in pursuit of inaccessibility, imagining those who don’t like themselves in their minds, and then cannot help themselves.
It should be noted that this is human nature, and we all tend to like things that do not belong to us, and think that the harder to get, the rarer and possible.
No, this is sometimes a manifestation of “self” (I want to tell TA I’m really great!
); Sometimes it is a manifestation of low self-esteem (what can I do to make her love me)?
You are advised to let go of your blind chase early and get back to yourself.
Strong twisted melon is not sweet, what you are looking for is someone you like and will like you.