[How to make lotus root delicious]_ making method _ home practice
Lotus root is one of the more common ingredients in our daily diet. Lotus root tastes fresh and crisp, light and delicious. It can be put in soup or cold, and the taste is very delicious. There are many best practices for lotus root.It can be used for cooking soup or cooking. It is not only delicious, but also can supplement the nutrients needed by the body and vitamins needed by the body.
How does lotus root taste delicious?
Ingredients for lotus root soup: 600g of lotus root, 500g of lean pork, 20g of red dates. Method 1: Pig lean meat water, lotus root peeled and washed, patted or cut with a knife back.
(It’s also necessary for the festival) 2. Fill the pot with enough water and boil, then add all the ingredients.
3. After boiling, simmer for 3-4 hours and add salt to taste.
Cold lotus root material lotus root 1 section, water 200cc, ginger shredded instead, pepper shredded, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice, vinegar solution, salt dosage method 1.
Wash and slice the lotus root and soak it in lemon water for about 2 minutes. After picking it up and draining it, put it in boiling water and blanch it for a while.
Mix the lotus root slices of method 1 with ginger, chili, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, and salt, and put them in the refrigerator to cool.
Ingredients for lotus root lotus root: 300 grams lotus root, some shallots seasoning: appropriate amount of salt, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 spoon of lemon juice or 1 spoon of white vinegar, 1 pinch of pepper, 1 spoon of cooking oil, 1 spoon of red oilCut evenly into thin slices, immediately put it into a cold water boiler and boil it until it is boiled.
2. Put the cymbals into the container, add salt, sugar, lemon juice, and red oil and mix well.
3, add oil to the wok, add the peppercorns to a small fire, and pour the peppercorns together with the fried peppercorn oil on the scallion pieces while hot, sprinkle with chopped green onions and eat.
Tip # 1, the scallions need to be cooked immediately after cooking, otherwise it will easily oxidize and blacken and affect the appearance.
2, lemon juice can be replaced with white vinegar, do not mind the appearance can also use rice vinegar, vinegar.
3. If you do n’t eat spicy food, you can omit the red oil. Of course, those who like spicy food can also add spicy seasonings according to their own taste.
Ingredients for Lotus Root Apple Pork Ribs Soup: 300 grams of pork ribs, 1 lotus root, half apple, 1 tangerine peel, appropriate amount of ginger, and appropriate amount of salt.
Method 1: After the ginger is washed, peel it and pat it into pieces. Reserve 2. After washing the lotus root, peel it and cut it into thick slices. Reserve 3. After the apples are washed, remove the skin and core and cut into slices.
Reserve 4, clean the ribs and cut into sections, add to a cold water pot and boil until the water is removed, then remove the water to control.
5. Pour the right amount of water in the clay pot, add the ribs after the simmering water, and the thick slices of lotus root, ginger pieces, apple slices, and peel.
6. Cook over high heat, turn to low heat after boiling over high heat, and simmer for about 2 hours.
7. Stew until the lotus root is crispy and the ribs are almost deboned, then add an appropriate amount of salt, stir well, and then turn off.
8. Put the pork rib soup in a bowl and eat while hot.
The sweetness of the apple complements the salt, making the soup even more delicious.
The faint fruity flavor gives the ribs soup a fresh flavor, which is very appetizing.